BNRG, Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar, Choklat, Dark Chocolate, 12 Bars, 1.54 oz (43 g) Each

£32.47

Many in stock

High-DH Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Crisps in Rich Dark Chocolate Exceptional Protein Nutrition Treat Your Body Smart Gluten Free 5 Grams Protein 110 Calories Per Serving The Einstein of ProteinSugg. UseOther IngredientsDark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), proto whey crisps [proto whey (micro peptides from high-dh hydrolyzed whey protein [40% di and tripeptides], soy lecithin), whey protein isolate, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate]. Allergy information: Contains milk, soy (from lecithin). This product is manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.Supplement FactsServing Size: 21.5 g Servings: 2 Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 110 Calories from Fat 60 Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 40 mg 2% Potassium 40 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 7 g Protein 5 g 10% Vitamin A (I.U.)...

High-DH Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Crisps in Rich Dark Chocolate Exceptional Protein Nutrition Treat Your Body Smart Gluten Free 5 Grams Protein 110 Calories Per Serving The Einstein of Protein
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), proto whey crisps [proto whey (micro peptides from high-dh hydrolyzed whey protein [40% di and tripeptides], soy lecithin), whey protein isolate, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate]. Allergy information: Contains milk, soy (from lecithin). This product is manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 21.5 g Servings: 2 Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories 110 Calories from Fat 60 Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 40 mg 2% Potassium 40 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 7 g Protein 5 g 10% Vitamin A (I.U.) 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 9% * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.