Earnest Eats, Protein Probiotic Oatmeal, Mighty Maple, 8 oz (227 g)

£7.79

Many in stock

1 Billion Probiotics Kosher No Sugar Added Gluten Free High Performance Breakfast Excellent Source of Protein 16 Grams of Protein Our Earnest Pro: Protein + Probiotic Oatmeal will unleash your inner boss with a mega amount of grass-fed whey protein + probiotic cultures that enhance protein utilization. As Much Protein as 3 Eggs 1 Billion CFU Probiotics Working Together: Probiotics + Protein No Added Sugar Pump up your morning with our mighty combination of superfood grains, rich maple, and cinnamon to fuel your inner champion.Sugg. UseMicrowave directions: Shake well to evenly distribute goodies. Combine oatmeal + water in microwave-safe bowl.* Microwave 60-90 seconds or until thickened. Add sweetener if desired. Stir before serving. Stove top directions: Shake well to evenly distribute goodies. Bring water to a boil, stir in oatmeal.* Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Add sweetener if desired. Stir before serving. *Adjust...

1 Billion Probiotics Kosher No Sugar Added Gluten Free High Performance Breakfast Excellent Source of Protein 16 Grams of Protein Our Earnest Pro: Protein + Probiotic Oatmeal will unleash your inner boss with a mega amount of grass-fed whey protein + probiotic cultures that enhance protein utilization. As Much Protein as 3 Eggs 1 Billion CFU Probiotics Working Together: Probiotics + Protein No Added Sugar Pump up your morning with our mighty combination of superfood grains, rich maple, and cinnamon to fuel your inner champion.
Sugg. Use
Microwave directions: Shake well to evenly distribute goodies. Combine oatmeal + water in microwave-safe bowl.* Microwave 60-90 seconds or until thickened. Add sweetener if desired. Stir before serving. Stove top directions: Shake well to evenly distribute goodies. Bring water to a boil, stir in oatmeal.* Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Add sweetener if desired. Stir before serving. *Adjust water for desired consistency. Servings 1 2 Water milk, almond or soy milk 2/3 cup 1 1/3 cup Oatmeal 2/3 cup 1 1/3 cup Great Value Tip If you enjoy a smaller serving size, the regular 1/2 cup serving of our oatmeal delivers 5.5 servings per container. + Protein Boosters Fuel up your breakfast with these power protein options: + 4 g almond butter + 7 g 2% milk + 7 g greek yogurt
Other Ingredients
Gluten-free superfood grains (whole rolled oats, quinoa, puffed amaranth), grass-fed whey protein powder (whey protein, sunflower lecithin), raw sunflower seeds, raw pepitas, chopped raw almonds, korintje cinnamon, natural maple extract, sea salt, ganeden bc probiotics (bacillus coagulans gbi-30 6086). Contains: Almonds & milk.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2/3 cup (60 g dry wt.) Servings Per Container: 4 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 260 Calories from Fat 100 Total Fat 11 g 17% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 15 g 4% Sodium 115 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 9% Dietary Fiber 5 g 20% Sugars 1 g Protein 16 Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 15% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.