Many in stock
Non GMO - US Soy Great Source of Protein 18 Grams K-Pareve 100% Vegan Gluten Free All- Natural Award-Winning The original 18 protein, gluten free-, non-dairy, vegan nutrition bar. 14 nutritional needs. One delicious bar. Dear PureFit enthusiast, Since 2001, we've been producing high-quality, all natural, 40/30/30 nutrition bars that offer great taste without all the additives and sugar that are often included in other "nutrition bars". PureFit bars do not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, artificial sweeteners, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, so they offer a sound nutritional choice. I created PureFit to offer a more nutritious energy bar option and to set a higher standard for nutrition bars. Everyone is eating nutrition bars as though they are a health food, so why not make them healthy? I wanted offer a bar for everyone - one that would fuel an endurance athlete's toughest workout, or provide a nutritious between-meal snack. I...
Other IngredientsSoy protein isolate, beet syrup, brown rice syrup, soy protein crisps (soy protein isolate, tapioca, starch, salt), almonds, sunflower oil, alkalized cocoa, soy nuts, dates, chicory fiber, glycerin, natural flavors, soy lecithin. Contains: Soy and almonds. Manufactured in a facility that also manufactures milk, egg, tree nut peanuts.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Bar (57 g ) Servings Per Container: 15 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 220 Calories from Fat 70 Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 160 mg 7% Potassium 280 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 8% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Sugars 15 g Protein 18 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 25% Phosphorus 20% Magnesium 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
DisclaimerWhile VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.
Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length
- XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
- S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
- M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
- L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)