Seapoint Farms, Mighty Lil' Lentils, Barbecue, 5 oz (142 g)

£5.36

Many in stock

Fueled by Plant Based Protein Gluten Free Non GMO Project Verified Good Source of Fiber 5 g Plant Based Protein Allergen Friendly Kosher Mighty Lil' Lentil Barbeque Sometimes bigger isn't better. Behold - the Mighty Lil' Lentil, everyone's superhero snack. We've taken this nutritional powerhouse and created a variety of delicious bold flavors. Our artisan crafted small batches of lentils are truly sustainable, versatile and nutrient rich. Pair with your favorite beverage (wink wink), add to salads and trail mixes or eat straight out of the bag. So, hop on the lentil train. Enjoy life... eat well.Sugg. UseOther IngredientsLentils, safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, sugar, tomato powder, salt, brown sugar, maltodextrin, pineapple juice solids, tapioca maltodextrin, vinegar, spices, malic acid, garlic powder, molasses, tamarind extract, natural smoke flavor.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/4 cup (30 g) Serving Per Container: About 4.5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 150 Total Fat 7 g...

Fueled by Plant Based Protein Gluten Free Non GMO Project Verified Good Source of Fiber 5 g Plant Based Protein Allergen Friendly Kosher Mighty Lil' Lentil Barbeque Sometimes bigger isn't better. Behold - the Mighty Lil' Lentil, everyone's superhero snack. We've taken this nutritional powerhouse and created a variety of delicious bold flavors. Our artisan crafted small batches of lentils are truly sustainable, versatile and nutrient rich. Pair with your favorite beverage (wink wink), add to salads and trail mixes or eat straight out of the bag. So, hop on the lentil train. Enjoy life... eat well.
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Lentils, safflower oil and/or sunflower oil, sugar, tomato powder, salt, brown sugar, maltodextrin, pineapple juice solids, tapioca maltodextrin, vinegar, spices, malic acid, garlic powder, molasses, tamarind extract, natural smoke flavor.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g) Serving Per Container: About 4.5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 150 Total Fat 7 g 9% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 220 mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 6% Dietary Fiber 5 g 16% Total Sugars 2 g Includes 2 g Added Sugars 3% Protein 5 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 10 mg 0% Iron 1.1 mg 6% Potassium 190 mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.