Mariani Dried Fruit, Premium Mixed Fruit, 8 oz ( 227 g)

£4.77

Many in stock

TouchLock™ Easy Seal Family Owned & Operated Since 1906 Naturally Fat Free 4 g Fiber - Per 1/4 Cup Per serving No Sugar Added* Intense Blueberry Taste Kosher Halal Good Source Dietary Fiber Product of USA, Chile, China and Argentina Fruits & Veggies - More Matters® Our Family's Best Since 1906® A traditional blend of orchard fruits, Mariani Mixed Fruit is a family favorite! This ideal blend combines savory dried plums and peaches, sweet pears and apples, and tender California-style apricots; it's a taste of the orchards that is sure to please. Our Mixed Fruit also provides a good source of Dietary Fiber. Live well and enjoy! From our family to yours, *Not a low calorie food. See nutrition panel for calorie and sugar content.Sugg. UseFor best quality, refrigerate after opening.Other IngredientsPitted prunes, dried apples, dried apricots, dried peaches, dried pears, and sunflower oil, sulfur dioxide and/or sodium bisulfite and/or...

TouchLock™ Easy Seal Family Owned & Operated Since 1906 Naturally Fat Free 4 g Fiber - Per 1/4 Cup Per serving No Sugar Added* Intense Blueberry Taste Kosher Halal Good Source Dietary Fiber Product of USA, Chile, China and Argentina Fruits & Veggies - More Matters® Our Family's Best Since 1906® A traditional blend of orchard fruits, Mariani Mixed Fruit is a family favorite! This ideal blend combines savory dried plums and peaches, sweet pears and apples, and tender California-style apricots; it's a taste of the orchards that is sure to please. Our Mixed Fruit also provides a good source of Dietary Fiber. Live well and enjoy! From our family to yours, *Not a low calorie food. See nutrition panel for calorie and sugar content.
Sugg. Use
For best quality, refrigerate after opening.
Other Ingredients
Pitted prunes, dried apples, dried apricots, dried peaches, dried pears, and sunflower oil, sulfur dioxide and/or sodium bisulfite and/or potassium sorbate added as preservatives. Allergen information: This product is packed on equipment that also packages products that contain milk, soy, and tree nuts.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g ) Serving Per Container: 6 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 110 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 95 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 10% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugar 18 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 16 mg 2% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 330 mg 8% *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient ina serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.