Mary's Gone Crackers, Herb Crackers, 6.5 oz (184 g)

£6.47

Many in stock

Conscious Eating Certified Gluten Free Certified Vegan Non GMO Project Verified Kosher USDA Organic 100% Whole Grain - 18 g or More Per Serving Certified Organic by International Certification Services Inc. Wait, there's more... whole grain, kosher 450 mg omega-3 fatty acids per 30 g serving, 0 g trans-fats, peanut free, made with love. Peace, Love & Crunch Eating whole, real food is joyful, generous and true. It awakens your connection to your body and to the earth. It makes you feel good. It feeds your life while respecting every living thing. And it's why people get passionate about Mary's Gone Crackers. I choose to use ingredients that are certified organic and ethically produced. It's how we do things, because it's the right choice for us, our growers, our customers and for the planet we share. Caring comes in many forms: crackers, pretzels, cookies, and more on the way! Every...

Conscious Eating Certified Gluten Free Certified Vegan Non GMO Project Verified Kosher USDA Organic 100% Whole Grain - 18 g or More Per Serving Certified Organic by International Certification Services Inc. Wait, there's more... whole grain, kosher 450 mg omega-3 fatty acids per 30 g serving, 0 g trans-fats, peanut free, made with love. Peace, Love & Crunch Eating whole, real food is joyful, generous and true. It awakens your connection to your body and to the earth. It makes you feel good. It feeds your life while respecting every living thing. And it's why people get passionate about Mary's Gone Crackers. I choose to use ingredients that are certified organic and ethically produced. It's how we do things, because it's the right choice for us, our growers, our customers and for the planet we share. Caring comes in many forms: crackers, pretzels, cookies, and more on the way! Every baked good we offer is authentic as the first cracker from my kitchen oven made with love to nourish your truest, most vital self. Every bite of our food is an invitation to be healthy, happy and whole again. If truth has a taste, it's abundant, pure and delicious. See if you agree! "From small choices comes great change; from ancient ingredients comes a healthier future; from a forgotten garden come a rediscovery of what we've celebrated all along: ...a delicious life!" Mary Waldner Authenticity cannot be imitated
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Whole grain brown rice*, organic whole grain quinoa*, brown flax seeds*, brown sesame seeds*, filtered water, garlic*, herbs*, sea salt, wheat free tamari* (water, whole soybeans*, salt, vinegar*). *Organic Contains: Soy. Manufactured in our own dedicated gluten free, dairy free and nut free (except coconuts) facility. Saturated fat in our crackers occurs naturally from whole sesame seeds, flax seeds and quinoa.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 13 Crackers (30g) Serving Per Container: about 6 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 140 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 180 mg 8% Potassium 170 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 21 g 7% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 0 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.