Sahale Snacks, Berry Macaroon Almond Mix, 7 oz (198 g)

£11.72

Many in stock

Non-GMO Gluten Free Whole Dried Blueberries Whole Roasted Cashews Lemon-Infused Apples Whole Roasted Almonds Toasted Coconut Kosher It started with a walk to the neighborhood bakery. A bite of a Macaroon cookie inspired me to create this combination of lightly toasted coconut, crunchy almonds and creamy cashews. Perfectly balanced by whole sweet blueberries, apples and a touch of tangy lemon. Beyond Ordinary. Snack Better Promise No Artificial Flavors Dry Roasted Nuts No Trans Fat Produced with Renewable Energy Josh                                       EdmondSugg. UseOther IngredientsAlmonds, dried apples (apples, sugar, natural lemon flavor, lemon juice concentrate, citric acid), toasted coconut, dried blueberries (blueberries, sugar), cashews, sunflower oil, sea salt. Contains tree nuts (almonds, cashews, coconut). This product was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, and may include trace amounts of peanuts. May contain occasional nut shell pieces.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/4 cup (33 g) Servings Per Container: About 6 Amount Per Serving % Daily...

Non-GMO Gluten Free Whole Dried Blueberries Whole Roasted Cashews Lemon-Infused Apples Whole Roasted Almonds Toasted Coconut Kosher It started with a walk to the neighborhood bakery. A bite of a Macaroon cookie inspired me to create this combination of lightly toasted coconut, crunchy almonds and creamy cashews. Perfectly balanced by whole sweet blueberries, apples and a touch of tangy lemon. Beyond Ordinary. Snack Better Promise No Artificial Flavors Dry Roasted Nuts No Trans Fat Produced with Renewable Energy Josh                                       Edmond
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Almonds, dried apples (apples, sugar, natural lemon flavor, lemon juice concentrate, citric acid), toasted coconut, dried blueberries (blueberries, sugar), cashews, sunflower oil, sea salt. Contains tree nuts (almonds, cashews, coconut). This product was produced in a facility that processes peanuts, and may include trace amounts of peanuts. May contain occasional nut shell pieces.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (33 g) Servings Per Container: About 6 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 170 Calories from Fat 100 Total Fat 11 g 17% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g Monounsaturated Fat 5 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 80 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Sugars 10 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.