Ojio, Organic Goji Berries, 8 oz (227 g)

£16.40

Many in stock

Hand Picked USDA Organic Gluten Free Non GMO Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc Grown on the far reaches of the pristine Tibetan Plateau, our goji berries are hand picked and delicately dried resulting in a sweet, slightly tangy berry that is packed with beneficial minerals. Long a staple of traditional Chinese medicine, Ojio (Oh-jee-oh) Goji Berries are a good source of Vitamin C, Potassium and Iron, and have more Vitamin A than an equal serving of carrots. Tasting Notes: Cranberry | Raisin | Sweet Cherry Tomato Variety: Chinese Wolfberry Origin: Qinghai Province, ChinaSugg. UseUse Ojio Organic Goji Berries in place of any dried berries for salads, cereal, baked goods and more.Other IngredientsOrganic goji berries.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/4 Cup (28 g) Serving Per Container: 8 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 100 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0%...

Hand Picked USDA Organic Gluten Free Non GMO Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc Grown on the far reaches of the pristine Tibetan Plateau, our goji berries are hand picked and delicately dried resulting in a sweet, slightly tangy berry that is packed with beneficial minerals. Long a staple of traditional Chinese medicine, Ojio (Oh-jee-oh) Goji Berries are a good source of Vitamin C, Potassium and Iron, and have more Vitamin A than an equal serving of carrots. Tasting Notes: Cranberry | Raisin | Sweet Cherry Tomato Variety: Chinese Wolfberry Origin: Qinghai Province, China
Sugg. Use
Use Ojio Organic Goji Berries in place of any dried berries for salads, cereal, baked goods and more.
Other Ingredients
Organic goji berries.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (28 g) Serving Per Container: 8 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 100 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 130 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 22 g 8% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 16 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 3 g Vit. A 1,650 RAE 180% Calcium 20 mg 2% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Iron 2 mg 10% Potas. 385 mg 8% Vit. C 9 mg 10% *The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day in used for general nutrient advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.