FlapJacked, Soft Baked Cookie Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 12 Bars, 1.90 oz (54 g) Each

£34.73

Many in stock

10 g Protein Prebiotics + Probiotics* 1 Billion CFU Probiotics - Gluten-Free *Supports Digestive Health as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.Sugg. UseOther IngredientsOrganic peanut butter, prebiotic (vegetable concentrate), organic date paste, vegetable glycerin, organic oats, whey protein crisps (whey protein concentrate, corn starch, cocoa (processed with alkali)) (milk), organic peanut flour, organic brown rice syrup, organic peanuts, tapioca syrup, water, whey protein concentrate, pea protein, butter (cream, salt), cocoa powder, peanut oil, natural flavor, sea salt, sodium bicarbonate, probiotic (sustainable palm oil, bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086), stevia. Manufactured in  a facility that processes other products that contain wheat, eggs, and tree nuts.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Cookie Bar (54 g) Serving Per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 215 Total Fat 10 g 13% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 130 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 9%...

10 g Protein Prebiotics + Probiotics* 1 Billion CFU Probiotics - Gluten-Free *Supports Digestive Health as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Organic peanut butter, prebiotic (vegetable concentrate), organic date paste, vegetable glycerin, organic oats, whey protein crisps (whey protein concentrate, corn starch, cocoa (processed with alkali)) (milk), organic peanut flour, organic brown rice syrup, organic peanuts, tapioca syrup, water, whey protein concentrate, pea protein, butter (cream, salt), cocoa powder, peanut oil, natural flavor, sea salt, sodium bicarbonate, probiotic (sustainable palm oil, bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086), stevia. Manufactured in  a facility that processes other products that contain wheat, eggs, and tree nuts.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Cookie Bar (54 g) Serving Per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 215 Total Fat 10 g 13% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 130 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 9% Dietary Fiber 2 g 7% Total Sugars 8 g Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6% Protein 10 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 48 mg 4% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 174 mg 4% *The % Daily Values tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.