Nature's Way, Vitamin D3, Berry, 25 mcg, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

£9.77

Many in stock

Fast Absorbing Liquid Immune Health Since 1969 With Bone, Teeth & Muscle Support Vitamin D3 25 mcg Per Daily Adult Serving Per 2 Tsp Dose Dietary Supplement Use Cup to Track - Dial A Day Certified Gluten Free Fast Absorbing Liquid helps support immune health. Vitamin D3 is the preferable form of Vitamin D and helps support bone teeth, breast, colon and heart health. Great tasting for the whole family. Liquid formula is easier than swallowing tablets.Sugg. UseShake well before each use. Adults & children 13 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons daily. Children ages 4 to 12: Take 1 teaspoon daily. Take directly from dosage cup, or mix into water or juice. Dosage cup provided on top of bottle. Wash after each use. Use Dosage Cup to Track Daily Use. Place dosage cup over bottle cap and align letter of week with Dial A Day line above.Other...

Fast Absorbing Liquid Immune Health Since 1969 With Bone, Teeth & Muscle Support Vitamin D3 25 mcg Per Daily Adult Serving Per 2 Tsp Dose Dietary Supplement Use Cup to Track - Dial A Day Certified Gluten Free Fast Absorbing Liquid helps support immune health. Vitamin D3 is the preferable form of Vitamin D and helps support bone teeth, breast, colon and heart health. Great tasting for the whole family. Liquid formula is easier than swallowing tablets.
Sugg. Use
Shake well before each use. Adults & children 13 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons daily. Children ages 4 to 12: Take 1 teaspoon daily. Take directly from dosage cup, or mix into water or juice. Dosage cup provided on top of bottle. Wash after each use. Use Dosage Cup to Track Daily Use. Place dosage cup over bottle cap and align letter of week with Dial A Day line above.
Other Ingredients
Purified water, organic cane sugar, natural flavors, preservative to maintain freshness (citric acid, potassium sorbate),  sodium croscarmellose, preservative to maintain freshness (sodium benzoate), vegetable juice color.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (tsp) (5 ml) / 2 teaspoons (tsp) (10 ml) Servings Per Container: 96 / 48 Amount per Serving % DV Amount per Serving %DV Calories 0 10 Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%† 2 g <1%† Total Sugars 1 g ** 2 g ** Includes Added Sugars 1 g 2%† 2 g 4%† Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg 63% 25 mcg 125% †Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value not established.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.