Primal Kitchen, Collagen Keto Latte, Chai Tea, 8.55 oz (242.4 g)

£50.86

Many in stock

Collagen Peptide Drink Mix 75 mg Caffeine Per Serving Paleo Friendly This Product is Keto Certified Hair, Skin & Nail Support No Dairy Ingredients 10 Grams Type 1 & 3 Collagen† 1 Gram Sugar†§ Certified Gluten-Free Eat Like Your Life Depends On It™ When I'm rushing out of the house in the morning, I don't have time to make the perfect, homemade latte. So, I created my Keto Latte Mix for a simpler start to the day, a mid morning boost, and an easy afternoon pick me up. Made without dairy, this delicious keto chai latte contains 10 grams of collagen per serving and 1 gram of sugar§. Primal Kitchen® Collagen Lattes deliver hair, skin, and nail support with uncompromisingly delicious taste. Mark Sisson, Founder †Per serving § Not a low calorie food. See nutrition information for saturated fat content.Sugg. UseJust Stir, Blend or Shake! Enjoy 2 scoops per day....

Collagen Peptide Drink Mix 75 mg Caffeine Per Serving Paleo Friendly This Product is Keto Certified Hair, Skin & Nail Support No Dairy Ingredients 10 Grams Type 1 & 3 Collagen† 1 Gram Sugar†§ Certified Gluten-Free Eat Like Your Life Depends On It™ When I'm rushing out of the house in the morning, I don't have time to make the perfect, homemade latte. So, I created my Keto Latte Mix for a simpler start to the day, a mid morning boost, and an easy afternoon pick me up. Made without dairy, this delicious keto chai latte contains 10 grams of collagen per serving and 1 gram of sugar§. Primal Kitchen® Collagen Lattes deliver hair, skin, and nail support with uncompromisingly delicious taste. Mark Sisson, Founder †Per serving § Not a low calorie food. See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Sugg. Use
Just Stir, Blend or Shake! Enjoy 2 scoops per day. Mix with 12 oz hot or iced water or milk of choice.
Other Ingredients
Bovine collagen peptides, coconut milk powder, black tea, cinnamon, monk fruit extract, allspice, konjac root gum, cardamom, vanilla extract, sea salt, ginger root extract, nutmeg, clove. Contains: Tree nuts (coconut) Contains caffeine: 75mg/serving
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 scoops (20.2 g) Serving Per Container: About 12 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value* Calories 90 Total Fat 4 g 5% Sat. Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 10 g Vitamin D 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4% Potassium 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.