Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter Spread, The Bee's Knees, 16 oz (454 g)

£9.45

Many in stock

Since 1998 Green Palm Sustainability Certified Gluten-Free Suitable for Vegetarians Made with USA Grown Peanuts Perfectly Roasted Peanuts Blended with Sweet Honey Simple, Honest Ingredients 6 g Protein Per Serving Contains 80% Peanuts KosherSugg. UseOther IngredientsPeanuts, cane syrup, honey, palm oil, natural flavor, salt.Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g) Serving Per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving DV* Calories 180 Total Fat 14 g 18% Sat Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carb. 10 g 4% Fiber 2 g 7% Total Sugars 6 g Incl. 4 g Added Sugars 8% Protein 6 g 6% Vitamin D 0% Calcium 2% Iron 0% Potassium 4%DisclaimerWhile VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging,...

Since 1998 Green Palm Sustainability Certified Gluten-Free Suitable for Vegetarians Made with USA Grown Peanuts Perfectly Roasted Peanuts Blended with Sweet Honey Simple, Honest Ingredients 6 g Protein Per Serving Contains 80% Peanuts Kosher
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Peanuts, cane syrup, honey, palm oil, natural flavor, salt.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (32 g) Serving Per Container: About 14 Amount Per Serving DV* Calories 180 Total Fat 14 g 18% Sat Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholest. 0 mg 0% Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carb. 10 g 4% Fiber 2 g 7% Total Sugars 6 g Incl. 4 g Added Sugars 8% Protein 6 g 6% Vitamin D 0% Calcium 2% Iron 0% Potassium 4%
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.