Enzymedica, Kiwi Regularity, Kiwi Flavor, 30 Relief Chews

£20.12

Many in stock

Natural Digestive Health & Wellness 3X More Enzymes vs. Mass Market Brand Made with a Cold-Press Process Improves Regularity & Supports Digestion Helps Relive Occasional Constipation Helps Reduce Gas & Bloating 15+ Kiwis in Every Bottle Made with Clinically Studied Actazin Kiwifruit Non GMO Vegan Dietary Supplement ACTAZIN™ 4 Benefits in 1 Improved Regularity - Not a stimulant laxative - kiwi provides general support for your daily regularity needs. Reduced Occasional Constipation - Kiwi, naturally containing fibers and polyphenols, has been shown to reduce occasional constipation. Better Digestion - A natural enzyme from kiwi, actinidin, helps break down protein in foods, making it easier to digest. Prebiotic Microbiome Boost - As a natural prebiotic, kiwi boosts the good bacteria in your GI tract to improve your overall digestive performance. Enzymedica is a proud member of RSPO and supports the use of sustainable palm oil. Why Enzymedica? OURS Competing Mass Market...

Natural Digestive Health & Wellness 3X More Enzymes vs. Mass Market Brand Made with a Cold-Press Process Improves Regularity & Supports Digestion Helps Relive Occasional Constipation Helps Reduce Gas & Bloating 15+ Kiwis in Every Bottle Made with Clinically Studied Actazin Kiwifruit Non GMO Vegan Dietary Supplement ACTAZIN™ 4 Benefits in 1 Improved Regularity - Not a stimulant laxative - kiwi provides general support for your daily regularity needs. Reduced Occasional Constipation - Kiwi, naturally containing fibers and polyphenols, has been shown to reduce occasional constipation. Better Digestion - A natural enzyme from kiwi, actinidin, helps break down protein in foods, making it easier to digest. Prebiotic Microbiome Boost - As a natural prebiotic, kiwi boosts the good bacteria in your GI tract to improve your overall digestive performance. Enzymedica is a proud member of RSPO and supports the use of sustainable palm oil. Why Enzymedica? OURS Competing Mass Market Brand Serving Size 2 Relief Chews 2 Tablets Enzymes Per Serving 15,000 Units 4,140 Units Artificial Ingredients No Yes Real Kiwi - per bottle 15+ ? Not Just Any Kiwi Grown in the pristine orchards of the kiwifruit capital of the world, Te Puke, New Zealand, the organic kiwifruit in Actazin™ are nutrient dense and renowned for their unique ability to support regular bowel movements and help alleviate occasional constipation, bloating and gas. Actazin organic kiwifruit powder is made by filtering kiwis through a proprietary cold-press process to preserve nutrients and is clinically studied to support digestive & bowel health.
Sugg. Use
Chew 2 relief chews daily. More may be taken as needed, not to exceed 6 daily.
Other Ingredients
Organic tapioca dextrose, organic plant-based coating (organic tapioca maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), natural flavors, citric acid, organic bamboo silica, organic reb A (stevia extract), monk fruit (luo han guo) extract. Contains No: Gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Relief Chews Servings Per Container: 15 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 10 Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%† Dietary Fiber <1 g <1% Total Sugars 2 g ** Includes 1 g Added Sugars 2%† Organic Actazin™ Kiwifruit Powder (from Zespri® Green Hayward variety) (Actinidin enzyme 25,000 U/g) 600 mg ** Kiwifruit Powder 600 mg ** †Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet **Daily Value (DV) not established
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.