Now Foods, Liquid CoQ10, 100 mg , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

£23.18

Many in stock

Xylitol Sweetened! Cardiovascular Health Supports Healthy Heart Muscle Cellular Energy Production With Co-Enzyme B Vitamins Kosher A Dietary Supplement Vegetarian/Vegan General Health Family Owned Since 1968. GMP Quality Assured NOW ® CoQ10 is pharmaceutical grade. NOW ® CoQ10 products contain only the natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.Sugg. UseShake well before use. Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with a meal. Refrigerate after opening.Other IngredientsDe-ionized water, rice bran oil, vegetable glycerin, xylitol, soy lecithin, hydroxylated soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, natural orange extract, brown rice protein, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf), citric acid, potassium sorbate (as preservative) and guar gum. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL) Servings Per Container: about 24 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 20 Total Fat 2 g 3%* Total Carbohydrate...

Xylitol Sweetened! Cardiovascular Health Supports Healthy Heart Muscle Cellular Energy Production With Co-Enzyme B Vitamins Kosher A Dietary Supplement Vegetarian/Vegan General Health Family Owned Since 1968. GMP Quality Assured NOW ® CoQ10 is pharmaceutical grade. NOW ® CoQ10 products contain only the natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
Sugg. Use
Shake well before use. Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily with a meal. Refrigerate after opening.
Other Ingredients
De-ionized water, rice bran oil, vegetable glycerin, xylitol, soy lecithin, hydroxylated soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, natural orange extract, brown rice protein, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf), citric acid, potassium sorbate (as preservative) and guar gum. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL) Servings Per Container: about 24 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 20 Total Fat 2 g 3%* Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%* Total Sugars 0 g † Niacin (from NAD Trihydrate)** 0.7 mg 4% Vitamin B-6 (from P-5-P Monohydrate)** 7 mg 412% Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 4167% Pantothenic Acid (as Pantethine)** 5 mg 100% Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 100 mg † Stevia Extract (Leaf) 20 mg † D-Ribose 10 mg † NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Trihydrate 5 mg † *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established. **Co-enzyme Form
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.