Nature's Path, Love Crunch, Premium Organic Granola Bars, Dark Chocolate & Red Berries, 6 Bars, 1.06 oz (30 g) Each

£6.55

Many in stock

Non-GMO Project Verified USDA Organic Bite 4 Bite Low Sodium 13 g Whole Grains Per 30 g Serving 0 g Trans Fat Per 30 g Serving Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International Kosher Dairy A delicious combination of taste and love! Fall in love. Got a thing for dark chocolate chunks, strawberries and raspberries? Then our delicious, crunchy granola bar, packed with whole grains, is perfect for you. This delightful bar will have you in love at the first bite! Get more love. Loving your Love Crunch granola bar? Then you've got to try our Love Crunch granola. It's the same great taste served up in delicious clusters. Our Organic Promise. "Think of the organic seal on this package as a guarantee. That the ingredients have been grown with the highest possible standards. In harmony with nature, reducing exposure to toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds, leaving your body...

Non-GMO Project Verified USDA Organic Bite 4 Bite Low Sodium 13 g Whole Grains Per 30 g Serving 0 g Trans Fat Per 30 g Serving Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International Kosher Dairy A delicious combination of taste and love! Fall in love. Got a thing for dark chocolate chunks, strawberries and raspberries? Then our delicious, crunchy granola bar, packed with whole grains, is perfect for you. This delightful bar will have you in love at the first bite! Get more love. Loving your Love Crunch granola bar? Then you've got to try our Love Crunch granola. It's the same great taste served up in delicious clusters. Our Organic Promise. "Think of the organic seal on this package as a guarantee. That the ingredients have been grown with the highest possible standards. In harmony with nature, reducing exposure to toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds, leaving your body and the earth better. At Nature's Path, we've always been organic. We've been involved in the organic movement since 1967, and now 3 generations are represented in our independent, family run company." - Arran & Ratana Stephens, co-founders
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Whole grain rolled oats*, cane sugar*, sunflower oil*, fair trade dark chocolate chunks* (cane sugar*, unsweetened chocolate*, cocoa butter*, vanilla*), dark cocoa coating* [cane sugar*, palm kernel oil*, fair trade cocoa powder* (processed with alkali), sunflower lecithin*, vanilla* (milk)], invert cane syrup*, dried coconut*, honey, fair trade cocoa powder*, freeze dried berry blend* (freeze fried strawberries*, freeze dried raspberries*), chocolate flavor*, freeze dried strawberry pieces*, oat fiber*, oat syrup solids* [oat syrup solids*, tocopherols (vitamin E), sea salt, vanilla flavor, tocopherols (vitamin E). *Organic. Contains milk and coconut. Produced in a facility that uses wheat, peanuts, soy and other tree nuts. Vegetarian.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 bar (30 g) Servings Per Container: 6 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 150 Total Fat 7 g 9% Saturated Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 50 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7% Dietary Fiber 2 g 7% Total Sugars 9 g Includes 7 g Added Sugars 14% Protein 2 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 0.69 mg 4% Potassium 84 mg 2% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.