PB2 Foods, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter with Cocoa, 6.5 oz (184 g)

£6.78

Many in stock

The Original Certified Gluten-Free Certified Vegan Kosher 4 g Protein Per 13 g Serving 50 Calories Non-GMO Project Verified Rich in Taste - Easy to Enjoy & Wonderfully Healthy Pure & Simple From the day we pioneered The Original Powdered Peanut Butter in 2007, we've been on a mission to improve our community, connect farmers to families, and inspire healthy, balanced living.Sugg. UseMix 2 tbsp. of PB2 with 1.5 tbsp. of water and stir until smooth. Prepare as needed. Shake before use. Clumps may naturally occur. Be Creative... Versatile & Easy to Use! Bake Blend Mix PB2 can be reconstituted with any liquid of choice - water, juice, etc, to make smoothies or snacks, eaten as a powder, or used in cooking and baking. PB2 is light-weight & versatile making it the perfect take-along food.Other IngredientsRoasted peanuts, sugar, cocoa and salt. Contains: Peanuts.Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Tbsp. (13 g) Servings...

The Original Certified Gluten-Free Certified Vegan Kosher 4 g Protein Per 13 g Serving 50 Calories Non-GMO Project Verified Rich in Taste - Easy to Enjoy & Wonderfully Healthy Pure & Simple From the day we pioneered The Original Powdered Peanut Butter in 2007, we've been on a mission to improve our community, connect farmers to families, and inspire healthy, balanced living.
Sugg. Use
Mix 2 tbsp. of PB2 with 1.5 tbsp. of water and stir until smooth. Prepare as needed. Shake before use. Clumps may naturally occur. Be Creative... Versatile & Easy to Use! Bake Blend Mix PB2 can be reconstituted with any liquid of choice - water, juice, etc, to make smoothies or snacks, eaten as a powder, or used in cooking and baking. PB2 is light-weight & versatile making it the perfect take-along food.
Other Ingredients
Roasted peanuts, sugar, cocoa and salt. Contains: Peanuts.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (13 g) Servings Per Container: About 14 Amount/Serving %Daily Value* Calories 50 Total Fat 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 4 g Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6% Protein 4 g 8% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 10 mg 0% Iron 0.5 mg 2% Potassium 160 mg 4% Folate 20 mcg 4% Phosphorus 60 mg 4% Zinc 4.7 mg 45% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.