Kashi, GoLean, Toasted Berry Crisp Cereal, 14 oz (397 g)

£8.21

Many in stock

9 g Protein 8 g Fiber (Contains 4 g Total Fat per Serving) 16 g Whole Grains Plant Protein and Multigrain Cluster Cereal with Cranberries and Blueberries Non-GMO Project Verified Vegan 16 g Whole Grains per Serving Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily Not All Who Wander Are Lost Sometimes it's the journey that matters most. It's a lesson we're reminded of from our friends Jeff, Schuyler and Sean - that founders of Wanderlust. Like us, they started with a purpose-driven mission to create community around shared values of mindful living. They fantasized about an event rooted in fun, but full of underlying ideals. A place people could leave feeling better than when they came. And what was once the dream of three college students in the 1980s has now blossomed into a series of can't-miss festivals, daytime events and world-class yoga studios. But it's not all...

9 g Protein 8 g Fiber (Contains 4 g Total Fat per Serving) 16 g Whole Grains Plant Protein and Multigrain Cluster Cereal with Cranberries and Blueberries Non-GMO Project Verified Vegan 16 g Whole Grains per Serving Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily Not All Who Wander Are Lost Sometimes it's the journey that matters most. It's a lesson we're reminded of from our friends Jeff, Schuyler and Sean - that founders of Wanderlust. Like us, they started with a purpose-driven mission to create community around shared values of mindful living. They fantasized about an event rooted in fun, but full of underlying ideals. A place people could leave feeling better than when they came. And what was once the dream of three college students in the 1980s has now blossomed into a series of can't-miss festivals, daytime events and world-class yoga studios. But it's not all downward dogs and just-woke-up-from-savasana buzz. Wanderlust has become a central gathering point for all of us with like-minded values. And we created our GoLean foods to power the lifestyle they cultivate. Because while we're all incredible alone, we only get stronger when we join forces. It's a unity that radiates when things #gotogether. ...and we created our GoLean foods to power the lifestyle they cultivate.
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Whole grain oats, soy flakes, dried cane syrup, wheat sticks (whole wheat flour, kashi seven whole grains and sesame flour [whole: oats, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat, sesame seeds], calcium carbonate), brown rice syrup, chicory root fiber, defatted soy grits, cranberries (cranberries, cane syrup, vegetable glycerin, rice flour, expeller pressed canola oil), expeller pressed canola oil, degerminated yellow corn flour, soy protein isolate, oat fiber, dried blueberries (blueberries, dried cane syrup, rice flour, sunflower oil) baking soda, natural flavors, evaporated salt, mixed tocopherols for freshness, soy lecithin. Contains soy and wheat ingredients.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (51 g / 1.8 oz) Servings Per Container: About 7 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 190 Calories from Fat 40 Total Fat 4 g 6% Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g Monounsaturated Fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 125 mg 5% Potassium 210 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 34 g 11% Dietary Fiber 8 g 32% Soluble Fiber 4 g Insoluble Fiber 4 g Sugars 11 g Protein 9 g 14% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 10% Phosphorus 10% Magnesium 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.