Karen's Naturals, Just Tomatoes, Premium, 2 oz (56 g)

£8.00

Many in stock

1 Bag - 2 1/2 LBS Fresh Tomatoes Est. 1985 100% Natural Chewy & Delicious Dehydrated Veggies No Additives No Preservatives No Sweeteners Non-GMO Project Verified A Delicious Snack, Topping or Recipe Ingredient! Farm Fresh Produce Certified Gluten Free Nothing's more delicious than a ripe, sun-warmed tomato, plucked straight from the vine. Picked fresh and dried at low temperatures to preserve flavor and essential nutrients, Just Tomatoes add an extra burst of flavor anywhere - in salads, on pizza, or mixed into dips. Farm-to-table fresh since 1985, Just Tomatoes is now Karen's Naturals. Enjoy!Sugg. UseClose pouch securely to help maintain freshness.Other IngredientsDehydrated Tomatoes. Dehydrated - No additives, preservatives or sweeteners. Naturally gluten, dairy, wheat and nut free.Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 oz (28 g) Servings Per Container: 2 Amount Per Serving: % Daily Value* Calories 90 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 1 g 1% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 35...

1 Bag - 2 1/2 LBS Fresh Tomatoes Est. 1985 100% Natural Chewy & Delicious Dehydrated Veggies No Additives No Preservatives No Sweeteners Non-GMO Project Verified A Delicious Snack, Topping or Recipe Ingredient! Farm Fresh Produce Certified Gluten Free Nothing's more delicious than a ripe, sun-warmed tomato, plucked straight from the vine. Picked fresh and dried at low temperatures to preserve flavor and essential nutrients, Just Tomatoes add an extra burst of flavor anywhere - in salads, on pizza, or mixed into dips. Farm-to-table fresh since 1985, Just Tomatoes is now Karen's Naturals. Enjoy!
Sugg. Use
Close pouch securely to help maintain freshness.
Other Ingredients
Dehydrated Tomatoes. Dehydrated - No additives, preservatives or sweeteners. Naturally gluten, dairy, wheat and nut free.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g) Servings Per Container: 2 Amount Per Serving: % Daily Value* Calories 90 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 1 g 1% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 35 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 19 g 6% Dietary Fiber 12 g 8% Sugars 12 g Protein 4 g Vitamin A 50% Vitamin C 60% Calcium 4% Iron 10% Not a significant source of fat cal, saturated fat, trans-fat, cholesterol, and calcium. *Percent Daily Values (PDV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.