Julian Bakery, Primal Thin Crackers, Organic Parmesan, 8.4 oz (238 g)

£19.89

Many in stock

70 Calories 3 g Net Carbs* 2 g Fiber Delicious! Gluten Free Soy Free GMO-Free USDA Organic Keto Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers New from the Julian Bakery kitchens…Organic Primal Thin Crackers with real organic Parmesan cheese from pasture fed cows – no antibiotics, no synthetic hormones and no pesticides. These Organic PrimalThin® Crackers are made with real organic Parmesan cheese, tapioca flour, flax, sesame and chia seeds. At only 3 net carbs* per serving (14 grams), these crackers are perfect for any low card diet, and are definitely approved for a Primal lifestyle. These appetizing crackers are gluten free, grain free, non-GMO, and soy free. Each and every serving is just 70 calories. With the dietary fiber count at 2 grams and protein at 3 grams per serving, these are one of the most suitable additions to any Primal dieter’s plan. Enjoy eating these delicious, gluten free delights with...

70 Calories 3 g Net Carbs* 2 g Fiber Delicious! Gluten Free Soy Free GMO-Free USDA Organic Keto Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers New from the Julian Bakery kitchens…Organic Primal Thin Crackers with real organic Parmesan cheese from pasture fed cows – no antibiotics, no synthetic hormones and no pesticides. These Organic PrimalThin® Crackers are made with real organic Parmesan cheese, tapioca flour, flax, sesame and chia seeds. At only 3 net carbs* per serving (14 grams), these crackers are perfect for any low card diet, and are definitely approved for a Primal lifestyle. These appetizing crackers are gluten free, grain free, non-GMO, and soy free. Each and every serving is just 70 calories. With the dietary fiber count at 2 grams and protein at 3 grams per serving, these are one of the most suitable additions to any Primal dieter’s plan. Enjoy eating these delicious, gluten free delights with homemade guacamole and salsa or even with your favorite Primal cheese spread. One bite and you’ll be hooked. We are confident that you will love these snacks so much that you will share them again and again with your friends and family. At only 3 g Net Carbs per serving, these are the perfect snack food. *Net Carbs: Subtract fiber from total carbohydrates.
Sugg. Use
Other Ingredients
Organic parmesan cheese (pasteurized organic cow’s milk, salt, cheese cultures, and enzymes), organic flax seeds, water, organic tapioca flour, organic sesame seeds, organic chia seeds, sea salt. Contains milk.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 14 g (6 Crackers) Servings Per Container: 17 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 70 Total Fat 4.5 g 7% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 1% Sodium 150 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8% Total Sugars 0 g Incl. 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 3 g Vitamin A 0%* Vitamin C 0%* Calcium 10%* Iron 4%* * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Disclaimer
While VitaminsUK strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by VitaminsUK.

Sleeve Length x Chest circumference x Waist circumference x Length

  • XS (14.8" x 34.6" x 35" x 25.6")
  • S (15.7" x 35.8" x 35.8" x 26.2")
  • M (16.3" x 37.8" x 37.8" x 27.6")
  • L (17.1" x 39.4" x 39.4" x 28.5")
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
  • Who you are
  • Why you sell the items you sell
  • Where you are located
  • How long you have been in business
  • How long you have been running your online shop
  • Who are the people on your team
  • Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.